Steps of Solution
1. Main Power of respective cabinets is OFF (in case of multiple power cable)
1. Check if respective MCB(s) is ON at Electrical Distribution Box. If It is OFF, ON it.
2. Main Power Cable is Faulty
1. If the MCB(s) is ON but the display is still blank, Check if power is received at respective cabinet(s) where main power cable is connected. If Not, call electrician to replace and check.
3. Main Data Cable is loose OR Faulty (in case of multiple data cable)
1. Check if the Main Data Cable (Cable connected from Controller to Display) is connected appropriately (CAT-6 Cable).
2. If still the display is flickering/color is appearing different, check the continuity of the Main Data Cable with LAN/CAT-6 Tester.
4. SMPS is Faulty
1. If power is received at the cabinet(s) where Main Power is connected, check if the SMPS through which power is provided to Receiver Card is giving an output of 5V-DC. If NO, Change the same.
5. 5V Connector is Faulty
1. If the SMPS mentioned in Scenario-4 is working, check if 5V is obtained at the Receiver Card. If not, change the 5V Connector (Cable connected for power from SMPS to Receiver Card).
6. Loop Data Cable is loose OR Faulty
1. Check the Data Loop Cable (which is connected from cabinet to cabinet) by bypassing it to the next Cabinet/Receiver Card. If it doesn't work, replace the same.
7. Receiver Card is Faulty
(If there is only 1 Main Data Cable)
1. If all power & data concerns are working fine, check the Receiver Card (in which Main Data is connected) by bypassing it to the next Cabinet/Receiver Card. If it works, replace the 1st Receiver Card and re-program the same.
(Kindly connect to our Helpdesk for assistance of programming).