Full display is flickering OR color of full display is appearing different
Steps of Solution
1. Source Cable to Controller is loose OR Faulty
1. Check the source cable through which content is feed is connected
appropriately (HDMI/HDMI-to-DVI, etc.).
2. If the display is still flickering/color is appearing different, check the
source cable by replacing it.
2. Main Data Cable is loose OR Faulty
1. Check if the Main Data Cable (Cable connected from Controller to
Display) is connected appropriately (CAT-6 Cable).
2. If still the display is flickering/color is appearing different, check the
continuity of the Main Data Cable with LAN/CAT-6 Tester.
3. Display resolution is inappropriate
1. Check the output resolution set on controller and on the
Computer/Media Player should be as required (Kindly connect to our Helpdesk for
Half / Part display is blank OR flickering
Possible Causes Steps of Solution 1. Main Power of respective cabinets is OFF (in case of multiple power cable) 1. Check if respective MCB(s) is ON at Electrical Distribution Box. If It is OFF, ON it. 2. Main Power Cable is Faulty 1. If the MCB(s) is ...
Full display is blank
Possible Causes Steps of Solution 1. Power of Computer/Media Player is OFF 1. Check if the main power is OFF, If Yes then ON the same. 2. If the Computer/Media Player is still OFF, check the power cable by replacing it OR check the socket through ...
Big patch on display / one cabinet is blank OR one cabinet is flickering
Possible Causes Steps of Solution 1. SMPS is Faulty 1. If power is received at the cabinet(s) where Main Power is connected, check if the SMPS through which power is provided to Receiver Card is giving an output of 5V-DC. If NO, Change the same. 2. ...
Patch on display / one module is blank OR one module is flickering
Possible Causes Steps of Solution 1. FRC is Faulty 1. Check if FRC cable of that module is loosen / disconnected. If No, then change that FRC cable. 2. 5V Connector is Faulty 1. If FRC cable is changed, still the issue is unresolved then check if 5V ...